Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Soft Games = Big Wins || Bad Beat City

On the button I raise one limper to 3xbb (300) with K7.
The SB goes all in for 387 and then the limper goes all in for 590.

I have to call, embarrassed to show my cards but hey ho.

Up against A9 in the SB and Q9 for the limper, I take it down on a board of 4568J. sweet.

Exactly one round of nothing later I have the button and AA. One limper in early position. I raise to 300 wondering if they will remember my last raise with K7 in the same spot and get called by both the BB and the limper.

The pot comes down 449 checked to me and I stick 700 into the 1000 pot.

The BB passes and the limper min re-raises.
Now a min re-raise online is not as scary as it is live as it often just denotes a lazy inability to do anything but click the pre-set bet buttons.

I push thinking a bare 4 could never be in the hand of an early position limper that called a raise and a call out of position...

Of course he turns over 74 off to take me out of the game.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.